How Halima Abubakar told me that Genevieve is her lesbian partner – Cossy Orjiakor



Cossy Orjiakor has revealed that fellow actress Halima Abubakar once told her that Genevieve is her lesbian partner.

Cossy Orjiakor made this known on Instagram after calling  Halima Abubakar a snake whom people should flee from.

She started off by dripping a comment t on a picture which shows Uche Ogbodo, Uche Elendu and Halima Abubakar together. In her comment, she advised the other girls to flee from Halima Abubakar.
I just saw this pic on @ucheogbodo page… then her caption got to me…. ๐Ÿ˜‚confuses ….pls let’s save uche from intending calamity…. cause I only see 2girls and a snake… ๐Ÿ˜who can identify the ๐Ÿ pix taken by @realangelaokorie featuring @ucheelendu@ucheogbodo@halimabubakar@stelladimokokorkus @tontolet can u identify the snake?… wondering if I should start. Story line…. surviving the rat ๐Ÿ that bites and blows air
She dropped another comment again:
Nooo she fit. This girl is pure evil…she even tell em say Genevieve na her lesbian partner….na her boyfriend finish the small career with dog story na that journalist back in the days. Them do me shaa I left the industry for 7yrs cause I was heart broken. I don use super glue hold am now na fire to fire.
Cossy Orjiakor made the statement after exposing how Halima Abubakar lied that she slept with a dog.

Comments