Femi Fani-Kayode's Fiancee Speaks Up On How Life Has Been Since He Was Arrested By EFCC

Following the arrest of former Aviation minister and spokesman for the Goodluck Jonathan campaign organisation, Femi Fani-Kayode, by EFCC on May 9, his fiancée Precious Chikwendu, has spoken up for the first time.

The former beauty queen and mother of one who turns a year older today May 25, took to her Instagram page @Snowhiteey to share a post stating how her life has been so far.

Precious stated that she refuses to be broken and refuses to feel any pain, despite the fact that her fiancé is not going to be by her side to celebrate her birthday today.

Here’s what she had to say below:
“I just want to thank you for your love and many blessings Jesus. I can’t complain, can’t be mad, can’t be broken and will never feel pain cos being made from your image and likeness I am Awesome . My days are blessed and already written, my Joy and expectations will never be cut off, I shall fulfill my destiny. #HappyBirthdaySnowwhite”
She shared the post with this photo below:

The couple welcomed Fani-Kayode’s first son in February 2016.

Comments