Unbelievable! Nigerian Man shed uncontrollable tears after girlfriend dumped him (photos)


A young Nigerian man identified as Cyril Celestine, as set the social media on fire as he was see crying uncontrollably after his girlfriend dumped him.

Cyril Celestine

Cyril, who was hoping to get sympathy from people, was seriously insulted by his friends via his Facebook handle. On Monday, August 22, the young man took to his Facebook handle to post pictures of him crying like a baby as he narrated how his girlfriend dumped him.


He said: “She hot me every time, she make me cry like a child, she make life difficult 4me just bcus I care an show her much love. I wish I could stay wit out her, I jst pray my love 4 her should never expire one day”

See post below:



Hahaha! So Nigeria still have this kind of men???? This is madness or 'mumuism'. The guy needs to be flogged mehn! lol

Comments