Helen Paul Blasts a Troll Who Accuses Her of Using Fake Cream


Nigerian comedian and comic actress, Helen Paul has climbed back on a troll for saying she uses fake body cream.

The troll with the name @lafunmzy told the comedian to come order for original cream from her and not the fake one she is using.

Helen Paul who is well-known for her comical nature didn't waste time to respond to her critic
"I swear I've seen several Silverback Gorillas in Yankari Games Reserve displaying a higher I.Q. than the one you display here 😂 Learn about camera filter and characterization. I use them when making my videos. Learn and stop displaying your ignorance for the public to see. #getsense.
 See the Screenshot Below:



Read Also: Tonto Dikeh reveals her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill is one minute man

Comments

Anonymous said…
I trust our celebrities.... No time for yeye comments