Tonto Dikeh reveals her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill is one minute man


Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh who yesterday dragged a troll who called her bitter person, has further revealed that her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill is a one minute man.

In another exchange with a troll who reacted to her shade post for her ex-husband, Tonto Dikeh recounted how she clothed, fed and dumped a man who ‘can’t afford child support’, further disclosed that her Mr. Churchill is a one minute man.

Here is a screenshot of the exchange below;


Recall that Tonto Dikeh had earlier called her ex-husband a MISTAKE while celebrating her son. She wrote:
Boy I sure have made so many mistakes,NOW I KNOW BETTER..
I WILL NEVER MAKE A MISTAKE WITH YOU..
#Boy I sure have made so many mistakes,NOW I KNOW BETTER..
I WILL NEVER MAKE A MISTAKE WITH YOU..
#ITS EASIER TO BUILD STRONG CHILDREN THAN REPAIR BROKEN MEN..
#YOU ARE MY PERFECTION #I LOVE YOU KINGY❤️

However reacting to this, Olakunle Churchill wrote;
Hearing your name when no one is actually calling you is ??? Or What is it called in your language ??

Comments